Handgun Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just learned about this forum from THR. I have been into firearms since I saw my dad's .32 snub that a cousin (who was on the HPD at the time) sold him (circa mid-1960s). It looked like the guns on Dragnet (yes I'm really dating myself). As I got older I learned that it was a FIE Titan (yeah a so called SNS) but by then I had a .22 rifle & .410 shotgun.

When I was 14 my mom got me a single action .22/.22Mag convertable revolver (don't laugh) made by RG (ancestor of the Heritage single actions) and I shot my first game animal with a handgun with it. I shot a squirrel with it (head shot @ 10 yards) and I don't know who was more surprised me or that squirrel!!! It hooked me on handgun hunting.

After buying and selling several sizable collections worth of guns (the last DD (during divorce :roll: )), now I use anything from my new meager collection of guns to go to the woods or range with, .50 caliber BP Plains Pistols (hence my screen name) to Ruger Mrk I to my Polish Radom P-64 (9 X 1 8).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts