Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
There is a pretty good article, on this pistol, in one of my past issues of Shooting Times. I would love to have one too, but I have yet to see them in ANY gun store around me. I don't get it.:smt076

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I see gunbroker is big time overcharging for this gun??? $ 700??? Yeah right

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I located a used one in a local gun store near my house! Gun looks brand new!!! Got it for just under $350 so I am happy!!!!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Anyone know where I can find this gun? Been searching for months!!!
I just did a quick cursory search and nobody seems to have them in stock. Many outlets aren't even taking any more orders for them until the supply chain opens/fills up again.

Don <><

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow, lucky! How does it shoot?
Ill be taking it to the range this weekend but I shot a friends before. Its an awesome gun especially with its 30 round of 22 magnum capacity. Rapid fire is a blast and you can shoot all day for pennies!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
It's simple economics. High demand + low supply = high prices. Seems like most of Kel-Tec's latest offerings follow this same principal.
As I re-read this post, it sounds much worse than I intended. It was definitely not meant the way it sounded. Possibly some of my frustration with Kel-Tec showing through. Sorry.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I just did a quick cursory search and nobody seems to have them in stock. Many outlets aren't even taking any more orders for them until the supply chain opens/fills up again.

Don <><
B&H Gun Rack in Florida is taking orders. I placed an order early September and received it early October. So if you're willing to wait about a month they are available for ordering. Also, $395 is a lot better than paying gunbroker prices

·
Registered
17 Posts
I recently picked this gun up in Northern Va at a gun show paid 550, but really wanted it. I have seem them at the past 2 shows as well so maybe they are getting into inventory. I love this pistol it is a lot of fun.. just wish the price of 22mag would drop you can shoot a lot in a very little time.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Dealers have had trouble keeping them in stock for at least two years now. They have been very popular, and of course, the prices have remained high. Glad you found one, but $700, I don't think so. Not for me anyway.

·
Registered
3 Posts

[SIZE=3[/SIZE]
I haven't seen any in the local gun stores around here since I purchased mine about a year, year and a half ago. I had to order mine and wait around 11-13 months for it. The wait is worth it! Fun little semi-auto. Mine prefers the Hornady 30 gr. V-Max the few times I've shot it.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I got one new for $300.00 at a gun show in Fort worth, Texas. I've put close to 800 round through it with not one problem. I'm going to send it back to Kel-Tec this week. When they ask me what's wrong with it, I'll just tell them I thought it was SOP to send back kel-tecs. It's a great shooter and I'll eat roadkill before I'll ever sell it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts