Handgun Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A lot of members at Bersa Talk are also KelTec owners So Ive added a KelTec board over their. I figure the Bersa and KelTec are 2 of the best buys on market in pistols.
Only been up couple days .
bersatalk.com [/url]
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,454 Posts
I am doing something I said I would never do - I'll probably be buying a Keltec soon - the .32 model - great pocket gun. I'm gonna "take a chance" in a couple of months...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Shipwreck said:
I am doing something I said I would never do - I'll probably be buying a Keltec soon - the .32 model - great pocket gun. I'm gonna "take a chance" in a couple of months...
Shipwreck,seeing how much you like 9mm,go with the P-11.They have 12rd mags out there now and the one I have has NEVER failed to go bang or extract,Very light weight and 11-13rds to boot.J.R.:smt068
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,454 Posts
J.R. said:
Shipwreck,seeing how much you like 9mm,go with the P-11.They have 12rd mags out there now and the one I have has NEVER failed to go bang or extract,Very light weight and 11-13rds to boot.J.R.:smt068
Well, I want the 32 because of its size. It is a GREAT pocket gun - very small.

I shot a Keltec 9mm a few weeks ago. After a few mags, my wrist was hurting. The gun recoils unbelievably for a 9mm I think. It belonged to someone else that I had met up w/ at the range.

The gun was really no smaller than my Walther P99 compact, which I already have. And, my Walther is a much smoother shooting gun and has less recoil.

Only reason I want the Keltec is because of the size of the 32. The 9mm would be too big for what I want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Shipwreck said:
Well, I want the 32 because of its size. It is a GREAT pocket gun - very small.

I shot a Keltec 9mm a few weeks ago. After a few mags, my wrist was hurting. The gun recoils unbelievably for a 9mm I think. It belonged to someone else that I had met up w/ at the range.

The gun was really no smaller than my Walther P99 compact, which I already have. And, my Walther is a much smoother shooting gun and has less recoil.

Only reason I want the Keltec is because of the size of the 32. The 9mm would be too big for what I want.[/QUO
Shipwreck,I guess I'm not bothered by recoil (I 6'3'' AND 220lbs) I've looked at the .32acp as well,I'm lucky to get the ring finger on it,just waaaay to small for my big mitts:smt076 That would be the perfect size though when I HAVE to go into "PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF WASHINGTON D.C." THE SAFEST CITY IN THE COUNTRY:smt022 J.R.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,454 Posts
Well, I had the tail end of some carporal tunnel syndrome that was going away, so that didn't help. But I already have a compact P99 I throw in my front pocket when I am wearing cargo pants. I wanted something even smaller for the few times I can't carry that, depending on dress.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
Shipwreck,you want to here a good one? The worst handgun I ever had as far as recoil go was a 4" S&W model 19 with Houge rubber finger grips! I could not shoot more than 20-25rds without my hand hurting,using 158gr loads.My snubbie Ruger Security-Six dosen't bother me at all?? J.R.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Bersa .32 Auto

Hello everyone, My name is Dale....This is my first post to this site and just wanted to share my experience with you on the Bersa.32 auto. I just received my handgun permit from the state of tennessee a few days ago, (THANK GODDD):smt067 It took 7 weeks. and I am now a very happy soldier,(Retired Soldier) that is!! I have a Bersa .32 and carry it 24/7 .I have been taking it with me to the firing range for the past 6 months and have put at least 500 rounds down range and it is a very good handgun. I was knocking coke bottles around at 25 yards. The only problem i have had with it is it sometimes jams when you use flat points. JHP and Ball chambers very well. I wear it on a belt hoster and is easy to conceal. I have been looking for extra clips. and I cannot find any stores anywherethat sell them. . I only received one when i purchased the weapon. Can anyone tell where i can finds magazines/ clips for this weapon.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top