Handgun Forum banner

Kansas here

9K views 30 replies 22 participants last post by  Ksgunner 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd kick things off.

Out here on the prairie it's sometimes hard to find a backstop - sometimes I put my targets on one hillside, then go back up another and shot DOWN onto the targets so the bullets end up in the sod.

I belong to an indoor range, but out here on the ranch, I don't have to put on my 'town shoes'.

Just blathering. Say hello if you dare talk to the crazy..

Kansas_plainsman

#30 ·
Hello fellow Kansans (and others)
I'm brand new to the world of handguns but do own a Taurus Judge that I bought for home defense. Still researching what I want to get for concealed carry.I live about 25 miles southeast of Topeka near a little town called Harveyville. I too have some country to roam about on and can shoot anytime I wish. Just have to keep tabs on whether the neighbor has put in any cattle that I might have to look out for. As far as tornadoes go, we had ours back on February 28th which took the Methodist Church and several houses out. Plus another 20 or so wound up damaged enough to be torn down. Funny thing... I had just been made head trustee and then they assigned me as head of the rebuilding committee. Never a dull moment now. I'm glad I found this state forum and am sure I'm going to enjoy it.:smt1099

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.