Handgun Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
I have a cousin living in Shawnee, and a bunch more cousins in southeast
Kansas. Ever heard of a place called Parker, Kansas?

One nice thing about living on a farm is you can walk out your back door
and shoot any time you wish. No one cares!
Haven't been to Parker I don't believe...... Sounds nice though. I grew up in Hermitage, MO (a little town on lake Pomme de Terre) and remember jsut being able to walk out back and sight in the 30-30 and go hunting just about anywhere at will. I wish there were more places like that.
Sarge

Yeah, I'm a member at the bullet hole too. We're checking out a range with both lanes and a combat course out up in St. Jo. One of our group has gone there and is really impressed with it. Price is right too.
I was just up at the bullet hole this last tuesday, playing hooky from work at 10 in the morning. Felt the need to put some lead downrange. :smt023
If this range up north pans out, I'll try to remember to contact you and let you know.
Sarge
very nice! st joseph is only like an hour or so, not that bad if it's good enough:mrgreen:

Just joined the Forum and live in Sedan Ks and work in Bartlesville Okla. I do most of my shooting out the back of my shop into a berm of dirt. Going to make a bullet trap this fall to recycle the lead.]

Hello fellow Kansans (and others)
I'm brand new to the world of handguns but do own a Taurus Judge that I bought for home defense. Still researching what I want to get for concealed carry.I live about 25 miles southeast of Topeka near a little town called Harveyville. I too have some country to roam about on and can shoot anytime I wish. Just have to keep tabs on whether the neighbor has put in any cattle that I might have to look out for. As far as tornadoes go, we had ours back on February 28th which took the Methodist Church and several houses out. Plus another 20 or so wound up damaged enough to be torn down. Funny thing... I had just been made head trustee and then they assigned me as head of the rebuilding committee. Never a dull moment now. I'm glad I found this state forum and am sure I'm going to enjoy it.:smt1099

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.