Handgun Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone, thought I would intro myself. Live and work here in the great North Western part of Montana. Love horsebacking, hunting and shooting. Have been known to just hunt with a single shot rifle but no one eye dogs...

Just thought I would say hi howdy :smt071

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shipwreck said:
Aloha :)

Welcome aboard :-D
Been to the islands twice now a total of 5 weeks on both Oahu and the Big Island, and love to snorkel as well just got to watch them big finny critters that have alot of teeth [img:225:153:3006e098a0]http://www.hawaii.edu/HIMB/sharklab/reefsharks/reefbtip1.jpg[/img:3006e098a0] BTW Hawaiian gun laws SUCK big time.

Plan on buying property in Ocean View, HI.. I won't live there because well, it aint Montana and you do get Island Feaver living there. When my wife and I got back home in April from our 3 weeks there, stepping off the plane at Glacier Internation Airport and looking at the snow covered Rockies, I just said, this is why I can't live there.

Aloha and Mahalo for the greeting.

Kona Web

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob Wright said:
Welcome!

Been to Montana a few times. Loved it there. Liked the WIIIIIIDE open spaces.

Bob Wright
Bob what part did ya visit?

We have alot of W I D E open spaces here. The nice thing is, that once you visit here, you take a part of Montana with you, and she is always calling you back.

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
We headquartered ourselves for about ten days in Livingston. We were visiting Yellowstone and vicinity.

In 1989 my wife and I took our first "real" vacation, and she'd never been any further west than Jonesboro, Arkansas. I told someone I was going to Yellowstone and would be passing through Tucumcari, NM. They looked startled and said "You don't go through New Mexico to get to Montana!"

We did.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
1,569 Posts
JB,
I reckon you've ridden in the snow?

I was out in the Dixie National Forest area of Utah and the snow was maybe 24" to 30" deep. Went to look up a stable, the thing was closed.

Few years back I rode in the snow, but our snow was a scant 3" deep. Don't own a horse myself, but we had a stable with some pretty good mounts here.

Bob Wright

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie~~~~~~Moreguns

:smt023HOWDY FOLKS, I HAVE BEEN ON FIREARM BOARDS FOR 8 YRS AND WAS TOLD TO COME VISIT SOMEMORE GOOD FOLKS.

GOD GLESS AMERICA:smt1099

RETIRED ARMY SSGT

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey, JB! Welcome to the forum from northern Michigan.:smt083

1 - 17 of 17 Posts