Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
I'd love to go but I have a grad party to host on the 3rd and "in-laws" on the 3rd & 4th :(

OMG, I just noticed I'm a "Mall Ninja"!!! :vom: :smt070 :smt070 :smt071 :smt071 :smt103 :smt103 :smt103

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know how ya feel ,becasus now i can't go either ,only it's for a better reason . I just bought a new used pickup and mama thinks iv'e spent enough money on that but its ok i still get a new truck out of the deal.I suppose i could go anyway and look at all the eye candy.

·
Super Moderator
12,464 Posts
Thor said:
OMG, I just noticed I'm a "Mall Ninja"!!! :vom: :smt070 :smt070 :smt071 :smt071 :smt103 :smt103 :smt103
4 or 5 more posts and you won't be a mall ninja anymore - hahaha. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,464 Posts
Like a tactical, super "uber" security guard who thinks he's a SWAT guy :p

The Urban dictionary describes it as:

A term used in forums to mean an unexperienced and enthusiastic weapon(usually a firearm)owner who pretends to be a seasoned operator. The phrase came about as a result of an over the top character in a famous satirical thread.

·
Super Moderator
12,464 Posts
Have you ever been to various chat sites like this one - as you make more posts, your "rank" goes up. It continues to increase as you make more posts.

Most people here get a kick out of it. It's a bit more fun than just having "Member" by everyone's name.

U won't be a mall ninja long.

Everyone started out as a "Newbie" for the first 25 posts, and then it continues from there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh ok, i guess ive just never have heard of a ninja mall rating, i am in 1911.org-firing line-THR- and a couple other gun forums, so no problem i guess im a mall ninja for a while. :lol:

·
Super Moderator
12,464 Posts
grizz5675 said:
oh ok, i guess ive just never have heard of a ninja mall rating, i am in 1911.org-firing line-THR- and a couple other gun forums, so no problem i guess im a mall ninja for a while. :lol:
Until you hit 50 or 51 :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts