Handgun Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that that miserable liberal governor of my state of New Hampshire has vetoed SB318 which is the "castle bill" essentially the same bill just signed into law by the Oklahoma governor.
Boy, did I send Governor Lynch a steaming email!!
I encourage any other NH residents to do the same.

Bob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
His office just says party pressure....

Funnt thing our 2 Congressmen and 2 Senators are all Republican and are pro gun....but not the Gov. :evil: .

Bob

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anti civil Rights Govenor of NH

Funnt thing our 2 Congressmen and 2 Senators are all Republican and are pro gun....but not the Gov. :evil: .

Bob
The IDIOT almost went into the race for Govenor with an F ration for gun rights. His campaign manager almost told Gun Owners New Hampshire that He didn't want any support from them. Some one there finally said "We need to at least make an attempt to nuteralize Benson's proven gun rights record. Thus there were a number of unsubstancuated statements and promises given by the govenor. thus he folded on the onlytest he has had.

G

·

Bob
Don't we wish that were still true. I'm in the section of the state represented by the two name airhead. She is vulnerable in 2008 if the republicans in the state can get their heads in a position to see daylight.

The original post was about the castle doctrine bill that Lynch vetoed and that torqued me as well. When he was running against Benson I sent his staff an e-mail about his position on gun control and they replied that "Mr Lynch feels we do not need any more gun laws". Now we know what he meant. I still voted for Benson as I haven't found a Northeast democrat that I trust with my Second Amendment rights.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Commie: Don't you ignorant ******** know? that law would have made it legal for people to shoot just about anyone, practically anywhere! the streets would run red with blood! just look what happened in Florida! the Governor of New Hampshire has done the right thing to keep our children safe from gun violence.

G

·
Commie: Don't you ignorant ******** know? that law would have made it legal for people to shoot just about anyone, practically anywhere! the streets would run red with blood! just look what happened in Florida! the Governor of New Hampshire has done the right thing to keep our children safe from gun violence.
He said one drug dealer could shoot a rival and be protected. I guess he thought that was a bad thing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Castle

That is such bunk!! If you READ the castle doctrine the "street" has to be OWNED by you to be part of your propety like a driveway. A public road or street is NOT covered. I wish the politicians read atleast as much of the law as citizens!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts