Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in my early 20s (old enough to shoot of course) and don't have a gf. Where are good places to go and meet good looking women?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Try to pick new hobbies; meet people along the way. Bars aren't always a good place.

Dude, think your signature photo is big enough? :-D

·
Registered
6 Posts
goblues said:
Im in my early 20s (old enough to shoot of course) and don't have a gf. Where are good places to go and meet good looking women?
Wow sounds like me, I can't seem to meet women, I know I'm a big guy but I'm relatively good lookin with a good personality. If u get any good advice, share the wealth!

·
Registered
531 Posts
Take a night school class, in anything... Look at it as self improvement... Every one will respect that! Even yourself... :wink:

·
Registered
577 Posts
I know it is easier said than done - but let things come in their own time. You will meet someone. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
DennyCrane said:
I know it is easier said than done - but let things come in their own time. You will meet someone. Don't put so much pressure on yourself.
+1
I met my wife at the coffee shop she managed. They're out there just relax and quit trying so hard.

·
Registered
8 Posts
go to a church that has a singles organization. That's where u meet real classy gals..... plus a lot of others will scope you out for matches...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts