• Couple times a year

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Once a month

Votes: 3 3.8%
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I average more like 4 days a week for handgun and twice a month for shotgun/clays.
I shoot 9mm about 80% of the time and .380 the rest. No major calibers...ammocost+higherrecoil+fewer rounds per clip+greathollowpoints=no need.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Twice a week,I go every Tuesday & Thursday. But I also teach 4-h on them days. And on the weeks end, Are club is packed. So it works out good for me to shoot on the same days I have to teach.:smt1099

·
Registered
625 Posts
I try to get to the range or a match at least every weekend. Last year I went shooting 69 times, a new record for me. This year so far 38 times.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I try to go at least once a week but don't always make it. Earlier in the year I was pretty consistent but the last couple of months have been harder. I will say that now that I finally have .22 to I'll be spending more time due to the cost on ammo. Still like to put at least 50 rounds through my P226 every outing.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Too bad for me, but I only get to the conservation club I belong to about twice a month! I work O/T a lot on weekends, and it screws with my shooting time. I have to admit though that I am a die hard through the winter. That is the best time to shoot for me because most people at the range are fair weather shooters.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
About 2 times a week.....3 times if I feel I need more practice or if I am trying out some new loads. I would like to go more but I have to fish sometime and my buddies and I golf once a week and then riding the motorcycle has to have its days too. Oh yeah yard work.

RCG

·
Registered
26 Posts
We shoot mostly on weekends and the distance to the range is great. However, since we have a local club we carpool and have a great time. According to local laws, we are not permitted to shoot within two miles of residential buildings.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts