Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 371 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought in would be interesting to see what kind of Ruger guns the Ruger Fans have. I have :
2-KP97DC's
KP345
Stainless Steel .22 Bearcat
Stainless Steel .22 Single Action Revolver
Stainless Steel 10/22 Carbine

Need a few more
:-D

·
Registered
154 Posts
P90 .45 acp
KSRH-9 .44 magnum
also have a p97, .45 acp but i have it leased to the security company and it is issued to a captain there.
i'm grindin' now cause i want a vaquero, in ss, and am working on a bearcat for varmits around the yard. lol shot a rat in the yard the other day with my p90 and besides 'bout givin' the wife a heart attack there was nothin' left but goo.

:wink: :lol: :oops:

danny

·
Registered
52 Posts
Ruger Mark II, Mark III, Single Six 17HMR, Ruger P95, P90, P345, GP 100, 10-22, Tang safety 77 22-250, and new Mark II 77 260 Rem.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Poncaguy I just got my MarkII in 260 and was wondering how you liked yours. I just got dies today and will be shooting it Friday.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Total handguns and long guns only nine.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dragon said:
Only one right now. A Sp101. But I am wanting a .45 semi-auto. Not sure which one. Any suggestions?
It is a matter of personal preference. I have 2 KP97DC's and love them. Wife has a KP345 and she likes it. P90's are good. If you could get to shoot the different ones and see which works best for you it would be good. Good Luck!

·
Registered
52 Posts
kvnsll

My Ruger 77 260 is my favorite centerfire rifle, when and if I buy another rifle, it will be a Ruger. ( Though I have a couple of Stevens 200's that are really great riflles for the money!)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I had heard good things about the P90's. Just making sure there weren't any that had a lot of problems that I needed to watch out for, but I forgot, thier Rugers.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a KP89D, KP93 and a GP-100 4" stainless model.

Every time I think about cleaning out the gun safe, I pull out the Rugers, shoot them -- and they go right back in the safe. They are as accurate and reliable as anything I own. Actually, the KP93 is my wife's gun. She's tried everything I own and she likes the Ruger best. She also shoots it better than anything else!

Rugers may not get all the attention of other guns, but they certainly out-perform many of the "popular" brands!

Jim

1 - 20 of 371 Posts