• 15-20

Votes: 11 17.7%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Yeah, I know I was a little vague in my answer Denny, but a question like this is kind of like asking how much money I have in the bank... Don't take this personal, because I take no offense to your asking, but I won't give anyone a direct answer to this question... Particularly on the internet...

I asked a neighbor one time "how many cows he had"... He looked at me, smiled and said "some times too many, and some times not enough"... I got the picture...

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I understand. If people are not comfortable answering, that is fine. But, you can participate in the poll without posting a message, and no one knows who voted what.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Someday I'll have too many.

Do you mean all the handguns in the household? My wife thinks she owns the pistols she bought! :roll:

Between us we have nine and I'm going to buy another (S & W MP) soon. Every home should have handguns numbering in double digits at least .

They say you know you have too many guns when you start finding guns in the back of your closets or in your drawers (not the kind you wear) that you didn't even know you had. :lol:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
My wife thinks I own 5 out of my 14. Thank god glocks look a like. How many do you hide if any from your wife or am I the only sick one?

·
Registered
626 Posts
Why does the poll only go to 20?

·
Registered
6,088 Posts
my standard answer is i am 1 short of what i want and when i get my next one i will still be 1 short of what i want

G

·
Shipwreck said:
js said:
Gixerman1000 said:
56 + 2 on the way + many more on the list.
Gixerman1000... close your eyes for second.... :)

Fella's... it may be time for an intervention. :-D
I think so. The ATF has you on their "list" :-D :-D :-D
He probly had to build an extra room on his house just to store all of them. Wonder how many long guns he has as well as handguns. :p

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.