Handgun Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
The single shots are under rated IMO. I have one that in 12ga 18" barrel and drilled for chokes. I also have a Mossberg Flex 20ga.. I have all the configurations. Pistol Grip, Cruiser, hunting stock, tactical stock and rifled barrel.20ga is great for home defense. Easy shooting, easy to maneuver etc.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The single shots are under rated IMO. I have one that in 12ga 18" barrel and drilled for chokes. I also have a Mossberg Flex 20ga.. I have all the configurations. Pistol Grip, Cruiser, hunting stock, tactical stock and rifled barrel.20ga is great for home defense. Easy shooting, easy to maneuver etc.

I agree about the single shots. The barrel on my H&R is a little long for what I would like in a "home defense" shotgun, but I can shoot it like a laser, in the field.

It is simple and rugged, and I can break it open and reload/shoot it fairly fast too.

·
Premium Member
3,377 Posts
I agree about the single shots. The barrel on my H&R is a little long for what I would like in a "home defense" shotgun, but I can shoot it like a laser, in the field.

It is simple and rugged, and I can break it open and reload/shoot it fairly fast too.
Plus you can break it down and fit it into a case that is just long enough for the barrel. Maybe a violin case.:cool:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Make a very versatile weapon like a bug out gun that can shoot almost anything from a 22.cal to center fire. And shoot other gauges. These come drilled for Beretta.mobile chokes. Weight only 4 1/2lbs

Shooting 22.cal with a Single Shot Shotgun

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Make a very versatile weapon like a bug out gun that can shoot almost anything from a 22.cal to center fire. And shoot other gauges. These come drilled for Beretta.mobile chokes. Weight only 4 1/2lbs

Shooting 22.cal with a Single Shot Shotgun

What brand is that?

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Stuart, I like that alot! I'm a sucker for single shot rifles and shotguns. It's probably why I like my H&R single shot so much. What I like about yours is the 18" barrel, for my H&R's barrel is running 24", I think.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts