Handgun Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife is out of town working and the kids are on spring break so I'm sitting at home alone with my 3 pugs. Bored, I dragged everything out of the safe for a photo shoot.

My collection..........:smt066

·
Registered
882 Posts
Very nice collection!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Epic collection! Certainly something to be proud of! Tough question for you: which one is your favorite? :watching:
That is a tough one. Handguns I guess would have to be the full size 1911. I bought the frame unfinished and did the complete build and finish myself and it just keeps getting better the more rounds I put through it and what I plan to use in my pistol league this year. Long gun, probably the Browing Citori shotgun, mainly because I enjoy shooting skeet, not very good at it but I enjoy it. Although I must say, both the CZ rifles are a blast to shoot.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That's some nice stuff there. What are the stainless 1911's? They have caught my eye.
The 3" is a Kimber stainless Ultra Carry the full size is a build I did with a Fusion frame, Kimber Slide and a mix of Kimber, Wilson Combat and Fusion parts. Finished with Brownells baking gun finish.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts