Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a 92FS Compact INOX as a gift and finding it very difficult to find a holster for it. Internet searches will turn up holsters for a "Compact" but they cant verify the holster will fit the new compact with a rail. Attended a large gun show last weekend (Didn't take the gun with me, Big mistake) and not a single holster dealer could confirm a holster that would fit the gun. Anyone have information on options for a holster for this gun? All information is greatly appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
12,432 Posts
I used a fullsize 92FS holster for a 92 compact for quite some time... That extra empty space at the very end is no big deal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently bought a Wilson Combat Lo Profile II for Beretta 92 compact that fits my new INOX compact perfectly. My INOX has the rails. The holster is black leather, OWB, no retention. I'm very happy with the holster.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I, too, am looking for a good holster for my new to me Beretta M92F Compact (No Rail, hooked trigger guard). Purchased it for $450 from my favorite LGS (no box, but about 98%). Have bought some Wilson Combat accessories (mag guide, ext. magazine release, lo-profile decocker/safety) for it to put on before i send it in for their carry package and checkering... Seems that all of their Beretta holsters are made for the railed versions now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone looking for a new, quality, holster for the Beretta 92 Compact would do well to check out George Bowers Leather (GBLeather). I am sending him a Ring M92F Compact (NO RAIL, has hooked trigger guard, too) dummy gun and having him make up an Askins Avenger-style OWB holster for me after he gets it. He does not have a mold for anything but the standard M92 right now.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GBLeatherCo?section_id=11821181&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you want a quality IWB made from leather lookup Cardini. Their IWB is beautifully made of heavy leather and is ~$25. Can't beat them. Mine fits my Vertec with a Brigadier slide on it... that's a tough fit!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts