Handgun Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a 92FS Compact INOX as a gift and finding it very difficult to find a holster for it. Internet searches will turn up holsters for a "Compact" but they cant verify the holster will fit the new compact with a rail. Attended a large gun show last weekend (Didn't take the gun with me, Big mistake) and not a single holster dealer could confirm a holster that would fit the gun. Anyone have information on options for a holster for this gun? All information is greatly appreciated.

· Registered
6 Posts
I, too, am looking for a good holster for my new to me Beretta M92F Compact (No Rail, hooked trigger guard). Purchased it for $450 from my favorite LGS (no box, but about 98%). Have bought some Wilson Combat accessories (mag guide, ext. magazine release, lo-profile decocker/safety) for it to put on before i send it in for their carry package and checkering... Seems that all of their Beretta holsters are made for the railed versions now.

· Registered
6 Posts
Anyone looking for a new, quality, holster for the Beretta 92 Compact would do well to check out George Bowers Leather (GBLeather). I am sending him a Ring M92F Compact (NO RAIL, has hooked trigger guard, too) dummy gun and having him make up an Askins Avenger-style OWB holster for me after he gets it. He does not have a mold for anything but the standard M92 right now.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/GBLeatherCo?section_id=11821181&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.