Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am begining to realize I am a victim of the "box of holsters". I just recently purchased this Paddle holster and clip holder from Wild Bill's Concealment. This makes the 6th holster.

 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,333 Posts
I had the same thing, but sold a few last year. I do still have 2 or 3 I never use, though...

Comes w/ the territory :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
L8models, it looks like a well made holster. I am sorry but in the grand scheme of collecting holsters you are a newly entered apprentice. I have drawers and drawers full of holsters. Regards, Richard :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
L8,

Just wanted to say thats a pretty sweet looking holster. Hope it serves you well.

As for holster box.... not me, I only have 4 holsters, but I keep it low by only having a few guns! LOL

Stay safe

John
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
My Holster box is full and spilling out here and there . You can always use a good holster .


If you have older pistols and revolvers you have to look for older holsters to hold them.

:shock: Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,225 Posts
I'm afraid to count. After buying a firearm I look forward to finding the right holster. Most of the time it take two or three times. I have boxes and they are hard to sell.
 
G

·
Me too....

...have a number of holsters, but my new fave is the El Paso Saddlery 1942 Tanker holster I just received, lined, with border stitching...this, without a doubt, is the finest holster I own...and I really like my Galcos and Bianchi's, but this one is, as they say in the 'hood, DA BOMB...it even smells delicious.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Holster Crazy

ME TOO--BUT need is always around for a different holster for some reason--yes yes -confirm my need :-D :-D

leather is addictive ---yes-- thought so
5SHOT has grabbed my attention


RJ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
Re: Me too....

Dustoff '68 said:
...have a number of holsters, but my new fave is the El Paso Saddlery 1942 Tanker holster I just received, lined, with border stitching...this, without a doubt, is the finest holster I own...and I really like my Galcos and Bianchi's, but this one is, as they say in the 'hood, DA BOMB...it even smells delicious.
And where's the pics? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,839 Posts
propellerhead said:
Quick! Someone start a holster swap sub-forum. Every one posts a pic of their "didn't work for me" holsters and let the free trading begin!
I'm not happy about gettin' rid of a holster unless I can sell it for less than I bought it for, ask around. Maybe I could just trade with somebody and send them some money. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,741 Posts
Charlie said:
propellerhead said:
Quick! Someone start a holster swap sub-forum. Every one posts a pic of their "didn't work for me" holsters and let the free trading begin!
I'm not happy about gettin' rid of a holster unless I can sell it for less than I bought it for, ask around. Maybe I could just trade with somebody and send them some money. :roll:
Quick, send me another holster. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
holsters

:-D I am a victum of the holster boxes but really nice leather has it's rewards; You can show your friends your guns and leather at the same time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
All my guns have one holster, mostly IWB from Raftersgunleather. I only have a couple of extra holsters and they were fill ins while waiting on a good holster. I would include a picture, but I haven't figured out how yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
201 Posts
Extreme Dooty said:
All my guns have one holster, mostly IWB from Raftersgunleather. I only have a couple of extra holsters and they were fill ins while waiting on a good holster. I would include a picture, but I haven't figured out how yet.
Maybe we could convince the little woman that she only needs one pair of shoes or one good dress but I might think that might be as hard as convincing us that we only need one holster or for that matter only one gun?? Now that is a concept That I want no part of.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top