Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shipwreck said:
Cool. Is that the FLETCH?

I had a tan one prev, but if I ever get another one, I like that color.
That's not the fletch, it's the Galco Concealable Belt Holster. The color is Havana. The Fletch that I ordered is the same color.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Here is one of my favorites a vintage goodie by Chic Gaylord who made fine inventave holsters in the 1950's and 1960's.

this was to be worn crossdraw and when you unsnapped the snap the holster pivots giving youfull acces to the gun.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Another neat long gone company was Berns Martin. Starting in the 1930's it was finally bought out by John Bianchi in the late 1960's. I believe that if you have a copy of Elmer Keith's Sixguns you can find a picture of him in a neat double gun carved Berns Martin rig on a Biscado belt. He used it to practice double gun shooting. with a .44 on the right and a 38-44 in his left. Here is mine with a 38-44 S&W Outdoorsman with a cut barrel.

:-D

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
I like a good IWB for daily carry. This is a Sam Andrews made to carry the S&W Commander all day in comfort.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Once I locate all my holsters I'll have something to give you all. LOL!

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
My holsters aren't anything special, and these are only the two I had handy. I still can't find that nice Galco three slot I had for my Sig. I love that holster, used it for three years. That Kydex holster bites.

Kydex holster, Uncle Mike's, for the Sig:

Yes, I have a flower on the holster. LOL! It was a joke. One of my co-workers put it there and wouldn't you know... I never felt like taking it off.

Gould & Goodrich IWB holster for my Sig:

I'll eventually have more. I just have to gather them all up. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Holster Pictures

Lawrence Holsters were featured in every copy of the early Shooters Bibles.
This is a 6 1/2" Texas Jock Strap model.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I really want to play! Regards, Richard :D

Mitch Rosen:

Horseshoe:

HBE:

Ken Null:

Lou Alessi:

Dillon & Milt Sparks:

Kramer:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Here are a few of my favorites:
Brommeland Max Con V

HBE COM 3

Galco Fletch

Galco Concealable

Milt Sparks Versa Max 2

Don Hume 721

Tucker Heritage

Hunter Industries

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
The one on the left is the ranger model from leatherslinger(our very own MAXIMO) and the right side is a sidewinder model from Palehorse Leather.
Im thinking the sidewinder for everyday and the ranger for BBQ time:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts