Handgun Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the record: “The overwhelming number of deaths, over 75%, occurred in people who had at least four comorbidities, so these are people who were unwell to begin with.” —CDC Director Rochelle Walensky (“There have been 836,000 covid deaths in America. 75% of 836K is 627,000. This means they shut down the country, stole two years of education from children, sent thousands of businesses under, and caused mass hysteria when only 209,000 deaths weren’t people already deathly sick.” —Greg Price)

RUFKM???

Reactions: desertman

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well...I deleted my post- didn't want to break the rules here. My short- unpolitical answer is I am not happy with the situation or how it's being handled.

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My wife and I are not playing along. Those who would shame us for that can suck sand.
The people who are in charge of saving us from the dread disease are incompetent liars.
Fauci needs to refund the last 2 + years of his income to those whom he has failed. The U.S. taxpayers. If there were any justice he would be indicted, tried, and punished in ways I won't say.

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A sound rebuttal I say.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
I like the one who quorw chunky slimmer pro filbuster rank from when the Republicans were in power

·
Registered
575 Posts
My wife and I are not playing along. Those who would shame us for that can suck sand.
The people who are in charge of saving us from the dread disease are incompetent liars.
Fauci needs to refund the last 2 + years of his income to those whom he has failed. The U.S. taxpayers. If there were any justice he would be indicted, tried, and punished in ways I won't say.
I'll say it. Cool him off a cell at ADX Florence.

Reactions: Goldwing

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have severe diabetes and severe hypertension and I am obese: so if anyone is a prime candidate for COVID , it would be me. And so far, I don’t have anything that even resembles it.

·
Premium Member
3,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
While the POOP PANTS PRES hollars about the pandemic of the unvaxed, it turns out that doctors are finding that those who are vaxed are much more likely to suffer more from omicron. I can post links if needed.

• Haha
Reactions: LostinTexas

·
Registered
575 Posts
While the POOP PANTS PRES hollars about the pandemic of the unvaxed, it turns out that doctors are finding that those who are vaxed are much more likely to suffer more from omicron. I can post links if needed.
I'm not convinced Poopy knows his TP from his script. All he knows is "read the script". I would like to know who is running him. I have a good idea, but that has shifted several times over the past couple of years. Someone is for sure.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts