Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Are you going to sell that Log Home then move north?

I don't know anything about Cody except the humidity is much lower than in Florida and they feed their horses beer. :mrgreen:

:smt1099

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe ...

Are you going to sell that Log Home then move north?

I don't know anything about Cody except the humidity is much lower than in Florida and they feed their horses beer. :mrgreen:

~ just hoping to do a little research and looking for a local connection in or near Cody on land & L.E. and BLM jobs in that area. We've made a few trips out there & it's just beautiful. God country.

~ just thinking ...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wyoming

It gets cold and half the year the rain is white and just lays on the ground.
~ what IS this strange thing they call "snow" ... ? :smt017

I know the wind out in Wyoming will howl & cut ya, you can tell the local because they ALWAYS have chapped lips & windburns...:smt042

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
~ what IS this strange thing they call "snow" ... ? :smt017

I know the wind out in Wyoming will howl & cut ya, you can tell the local because they ALWAYS have chapped lips & windburns...:smt042
I understand there used to be two fence posts in Canada that slowed the wind from the north pole down but they both broke last year. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
awww come on... Wyoming isn't that bad! Sure it's cold enough to make you wanna just curl up in a blanket and stay there for 8 months (winter), but hey, there's no earthquakes, rarely a tornado, it's pretty far away from California, if you wanna go shooting just drive in any direction for 5 minutes. I live in the SW corner, so Cody is a bit of a ways away, but it sure is beautiful up there. There is also going to be an NFA Machine gun shoot up that way this year. I can't remember exactly where, but it's in May. I guess there's quite a few machine gun owners here. I should hopefully have my SBR and suppressor by then, so I'll be there most likely.

Zhur

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I'm originally from Florida but moved to West central Colorado 30+ years ago. Up that far north the sun stays pretty low and weak during the winter months! If you're solar powered it's gonna be hard.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts