Handgun Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently 2883 people support the movement. 7 out of 23 municipalities have taken positive actions, we need 12-13 municipalities total for the county to take up the movement. Let’s get this done.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Currently 2883 people support the movement. 7 out of 23 municipalities have taken positive actions, we need 12-13 municipalities total for the county to take up the movement. Let’s get this done.
We did it in Arizona first it was 5 counties then the entire state. I wish that I could sign your petition but I'm not a resident of your county and state. I urge any members of this forum that are residents of your county and state sign the petition. Best of luck to you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We did it in Arizona first it was 5 counties then the entire state. I wish that I could sign your petition but I'm not a resident of your county and state. I urge any members of this forum that are residents of your county and state sign the petition. Best of luck to you!
I applaud you guys for doing it. I’ve been the main effort in my county hoping that we spark a wildfire in Pa

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
I applaud you guys for doing it. I’ve been the main effort in my county hoping that we spark a wildfire in Pa
Thank You and I applaud you for doing the same and by spreading the word on this forum. There's strength in numbers and every little bit helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts