Handgun Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm Alaskan_Viking, a self described "Gun nut" and right-wing freedom fanatic. I enjoy taking long walks on the beach, pillaging French villages from my longboat and bathing the blood of my enemies.

(I've already made a few post here, but I wanted to take advantage of this section of the forum.)

·
Premium Member
3,064 Posts
Well, here's an official Welcome to ya! :)

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Welcome again. Be careful hanging around here, some of this stuff may wear off on you and THEN you'll be in trouble! Oh, by the way, were you told of Rule #312 stating that all new comers provide the beer and cigars? If not, consider yourself now duly notified.
:smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Who are you trying to fool???

Shipwreck said:
Hiya doing - give us a few days and the site will be back to normal again :)
This site has NEVER been "normal":smt118 :smt118 :smt118

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome....

I never met an Alaskan, gun toting, freedom fighting, rightwing, beach walkin', blood bathin' Viking that I didn't like.
If we go by the guidelines ( don't like the term rules of laws).. I'll have a Morgan & an Upmann

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
rustycompass said:
I never met an Alaskan, gun toting, freedom fighting, rightwing, beach walkin', blood bathin' Viking that I didn't like.
If we go by the guidelines ( don't like the term rules of laws).. I'll have a Morgan & an Upmann
Upmann, now thats such a good idea I'll think I'll have one now.:smt033 :smt033 :smt033

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Charlie said:
Welcome again. Be careful hanging around here, some of this stuff may wear off on you and THEN you'll be in trouble! Oh, by the way, were you told of Rule #312 stating that all new comers provide the beer and cigars? If not, consider yourself now duly notified.
:smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028 :smt028
Sorry, I'm not 21, so I can't buy any kind of Alcoholic drink.....unless you want crapy Canadian beer

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Charlie said:
Hey, no sweat. We'll put you down the list and wait 'till you're 21.:mrgreen: Weclome anyway.
He can buy cigars now though.:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts