Handgun Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I just moved from Southern CA to Reno NV with a renewed passion for firearms. I have shot numerous times with various guns but dont personally own any YET :) I was browsing podcasts and came accross the GunCast and love it. Wish it was longer but I know how time is precious to everyone. I am not quite sure what my first purchase will be but I look forward to the gun shows. I like the beretta's but am also a fan of glocks and the USP. So who knows what Ill get first.

Anyway looks like there is a wealth of knowledge and I look froward to browsing the posts and giving my input when I can.

G

·
chbix said:
Hello everyone,

I just moved from Southern CA to Reno NV with a renewed passion for firearms. I have shot numerous times with various guns but dont personally own any YET :) I was browsing podcasts and came accross the GunCast and love it. Wish it was longer but I know how time is precious to everyone. I am not quite sure what my first purchase will be but I look forward to the gun shows. I like the beretta's but am also a fan of glocks and the USP. So who knows what Ill get first.

Anyway looks like there is a wealth of knowledge and I look froward to browsing the posts and giving my input when I can.
Hey! Welcome to the forum...!

Input is always welcomed here. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts