Handgun Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Very nice looking forum you've got here, I hope it continues to grow! As my user name implies, I work for Galco Gunleather out of Phoenix as the Media Liaison (and customer service, and R&D, and custom work, and...well, you get the idea). Anyway, I'm available to answer holster questions if anyone has them. I'll check into the forum as often as my duties permit!

Mike

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
We were LSO's that weekend on the demo firing line so we were in at different times. I tlked to Bob and my wife talked to you about purses.

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, you folks certainly did yeoman's work that weekend. I was pretty well trapped in the booth and didn't get to do any shooting -- the price you pay for working in the industry, I guess.

All the ladies there were extremely nice, and I was very pleased to see such a turnout of female enthusiasts. Was you wife the one in the bright orange, the one from the practical pistol group, or someone else? I talked to a lot of people that weekend!

Mike

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Mike Barham at Galco said:
Was you wife the one in the bright orange, the one from the practical pistol group, or someone else?
Mike
She was the one in the bright orange LSO vest. She said to tell you thanks for the help with the purses.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mike, I have a question for you: Does your company make a leather horizontal shoulder holster for a Kimber Desert Warrior w/ tactical rail?

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry, Phantom, I didn't see this post until just now! :oops:

Unfortunately, we don't currently offer a horizontal shoulder rig for the railed 1911s. However, we are in the (lengthy!) process of redesigning most of our 1911 holsters to fit the railed pistols, so I'd expect we'll have a Miami Classic or something similar for the railed guns in the relatively near future.

We do have our VHS (vertical) shoulder system for the railed Kimber.

·
Registered
154 Posts
welcome, does your company produce holsters for large frame revolvers? i have a ruger super redhawk, with a 9.5 inch barrel. sorry i have no expierience with your company. some of my officers have your product though, and most seem pleased. what sort of equipment do you guys support? (cufff cases, mace cases, knife cases, etc?)

danny

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, we offer holsters for large-frame revolvers. While we don't make anything specifically for the 9 1/2" Super Redhawk, we can custom-make holsters for longer/shorter barrels (for a fee, of course).

We offer holsters, belts, cuff cases, ammo carriers, holster handbags, slings, and rifle/shotgun shooting accessories.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts