Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from sunny Florida!

Ijust found the boards & thaught it might be a good place to get information. I'm an avid paintball player and minature wargamer. I have shot primarily long guns and shotguns and I'm now looking to pick up my first hand gun for target shooting & as a snake gun.

~WW

·
Super Moderator
12,402 Posts
Hey, great to have ya here. If ya need any advice on a 1st gun, feel free to ask - of course, you will probably have 100 different guns suggested to U :p

·
Registered
203 Posts
WarWeasel said:
Hello from sunny Florida!

Ijust found the boards & thaught it might be a good place to get information. I'm an avid paintball player and minature wargamer. I have shot primarily long guns and shotguns and I'm now looking to pick up my first hand gun for target shooting & as a snake gun.

~WW
I'm from FL as well, 20 minutes NE of Orlando to be exact. What part of the "Sunshine State" do you currently reside in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Method said:
I'm from FL as well, 20 minutes NE of Orlando to be exact. What part of the "Sunshine State" do you currently reside in?
I Live in Hastings (20min outside of St Augustine) and work in Jacksonville.
Nice to see people are actually living around the House of the Mouse. :-D

·
Registered
203 Posts
WarWeasel said:
Method said:
I Live in Hastings (20min outside of St Augustine) and work in Jacksonville.
Nice to see people are actually living around the House of the Mouse. :-D
LOL, no doubt. Born and raised there all my life. Been to Disney/Epcot/MGM more times than I can count on my hands. Haven't been in a long time though. I've been to St. Augustine a few times when I was younger....beautiful place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts