Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading to the same store I bought my XD40 yesterday to look for a good holster for it. My goal is not to buy the XD45 they had there yesterday. Wish me luck, this is the biggest challange I have faced in my life. It's like telling a junkie I'm leaving now and don't touch the crack I left on the table. I know your hurting but don't do it. I will soon see what I am made of.

·
Registered
531 Posts
LOOK INTO MY EYES :smt119 :smt101

Awe man, too late! :smt018

Now you gota show us a picture of it! :smt023

Boy, are you going to catch it! :smt014

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Sooooooo,how many accessories didya get with the new xd... :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Quit foolin' around and go ahead and buy two .45's with a double shoulder holster, etc... :lol:
(Zeon Special today only.......better go for it!!!!!) ;-)

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I held it and it talked to me so it has a new home. I can't pick it up until Tuesday because the state is off until then. I made them throw in the XD mini light so I saved 99 buck. Well off to rehab.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
same here but they have to call the state with your permit number and they are only closed during holidays. It would not go through the computer because I bought 4 handguns in the last week so they have to speak to the state. It's no big deal, I won't be shooting until Tuesday anyways. Have to spend time with the family.

G

·
spacedoggy said:
same here but they have to call the state with your permit number and they are only closed during holidays. It would not go through the computer because I bought 4 handguns in the last week so they have to speak to the state. It's no big deal, I won't be shooting until Tuesday anyways. Have to spend time with the family.
4 handguns in one week...

fella's we may need to do another intervention... :-D

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I sold one of my Harley's so I replaced it with guns. Someones knocking at my door their yelling ATF, I gatta go.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Holy Jehoshaphat! :smt103 Wish I could go to market and sell a hog... :smt019

I need to sell something so I can feed my Falco subbuteo... :smt017

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jwkimber45 said:
Braaawwwwhhhaaaa!!!! I knew you were gonna come home with it........

Nice work, wheres the pics????

:shock:
Gotta wait til Tuesday due to state being closed.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Shipwreck said:
It is nice living in TX - have a CCW permit, and there is no check or waiting period. U leave w/ it
Kansas has no waiting period, but does have the background check, and the soon-to-be CCW won't change that, as far as I know.

Of course you CAN get a waiting period if you are so inclined - called LAY AWAY. <grin>

I presume that Texas still requires you to answer the nope-I-never-was-a-bad-guy questions?

Clint

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
Shipwreck said:
It is nice living in TX - have a CCW permit, and there is no check or waiting period. U leave w/ it
Same in Id. Just fill out the "No I'm not stoopid" sheet, show my CWL and walk out with it

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here it is and it shoots great. I like the XD40 and 45 about the same. I'm going to carry the XD40 because of size.

XD45

First 13 rounds at 35 feet.

I'm out of money but damm happy.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts