Handgun Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everytime I turn around, this guy is in trouble....

Rapper faces weapons charge in Arizona

(6/23/06 - SCOTTSDALE, AZ) - Rapper D-M-X is in trouble again -- this time on a weapons charge.

Authorities in Scottsdale, Arizona, say the rapper has been charged with carrying a concealed handgun. Officers say they watched as DMX took a gun from a holster and put the weapon under the front seat of his vehicle outside a club a week ago. He was given a misdemeanor citation for not having a permit to conceal the weapon.

It's part of what has been an ongoing series of brushes with the law for the popular rap star. Earlier this month, he was cited for traffic violations by officers in White Plains, New York. And he was arrested in London in May after he allegedly refused to buckle up and becoming abusive on a flight from New York City.

·
Supporting Member - Legally Armed Scooter Trash
2,031 Posts
I would hope they tossed him off the plane,preferrably AFTER take off :-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
A misdemeanor for no permit? In Texas I think it's a felony. I really feel bad that the authorities are picking on him :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: .

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
No, unlawful carry of a weapon is still a misd in Texas. Every once ina while I get someone on prob for it.

Love the new tag line :-D

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Shipwreck,
Thanks for the update as I had bad information. Figured you would like the tag line, but you know me, it won't last.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts