Handgun Forum banner

Gunbroker.com

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Tapoli 
#1 ·
Hey out there! Just curious how many members have used this site? I just won an auction over there last night, and I am soon to be the very proud Papa of an HK USP compact .40 SW. All I really had to do was register and find a FFL that would take the transfer. That, and win the auction of course. I am totally jacked to be getting this handgun and can't wait to take her to the range. I enjoy shopping on ebay, but this was obviously a lot more fun. Thoughts?

#3 ·
I've bought two very useful guns on GunBroker, and was pleased by the transaction in both cases.
The prices I paid were reasonable, and the people with whom I dealt were honest.

I am very careful to buy from people who already have an excellent rating from other buyers.

#7 ·
Thanks for the replies guys, I have been communicating with the seller and he seems stand up. I was careful to look at his rating like Steve said he does. The guy said he was selling the hk because he already had a USP and a mark 23 socom. A guy could easily drop a paycheck or two over there!

#10 ·
I have purchase on Gun Broker before. I have gotten pretty good deals there. With the gun in mind I look for auctions that the dealer is offering free shipping and no credit card fees. Currently I'm interested in a couple of pistols but I wait for the right auction, I keep away from impulse buying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.