Handgun Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How are you dealing with the challenge that Biden administration has put on banning assault weapons? Especially if you need it as protection in your area. Feel free to share it here.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Haven't heard anything just yet. Care to send out some Cliffs notes?

·
Registered
463 Posts
It is the same fight we have been fighting for years.
I think the Vegident pushed it into juiced territory, or will. Not sure the dude has a clue, but is following his handlers.
It is gonna get interesting, I'd imagine.

·
Registered
11,051 Posts
Whatever he does, it's gonna get in front of the Supremes, sooner or later.

Further, I believe that there isn't a lot of support for "gun control" to be found in the legislature.

What? Me worry?

Reactions: denner

·
Registered
5,308 Posts
How are you dealing with the challenge that Biden administration has put on banning assault weapons? Especially if you need it as protection in your area. Feel free to share it here.
He's not banning assault weapons (rifles). He wants to ban certain semi-automatic rifles. Please don't fall into the trap of calling these firearms (AR-15's) assault rifles. They are no such thing.

·
Administrator
4,175 Posts
I am vehemently not giving a damn and carrying on with my daily life.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
I am still trying to deal with the fact that Obama is still running the Country, that Biden does not know what the ATF is (Not AFT). Or why he does not even have a clue where he is half the time, Biden would not know a Assault weapon from a bottle of Geritol. And where the hell has his VP been for weeks? Yes, there are much more things to worry about. Like how long will the US last before it goes into Oblivion, or should I purchase Rosetta Stone to learn Mandarin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts