Handgun Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11,051 Posts
Make safer guns?
How does one do that, pray tell?

Nerf projectiles? Barrel not drilled all the way through? Radio-controlled by a police agency?

·
Banned
165 Posts
Separation of church and state. Religion needs to stay the heck out of state/governmental politics. After all, they are not so clean after all with all the priests molestations of alter boys and others! The vatican/vatican bank is the biggest money laundry scamming scheme that ever existed! And, for any one curious, I am catholic and ashamed of being associated with them. :(

·
Registered
11,051 Posts
Separation of church and state. Religion needs to stay the heck out of state/governmental politics...
The Constitution-mandated "separation of church and state" means only that the state cannot specify that you must profess a particular religion, as, for instance, the British government required you to do, at the time that our Constitution was written.

It does not mean that ordained ministers (or other adherents) of any faith cannot vote, or cannot own stock in public corporations, or cannot hold public office.
Indeed, ordained Protestant ministers have held, and probably still hold, elected office in many states. (However, IIRC, the Pope does not permit Catholic clergy to hold public office, on the grounds that doing so would take valuable time away from their clerical duties.)

·
Banned
165 Posts
The Constitution-mandated "separation of church and state" means only that the state cannot specify that you must profess a particular religion, as, for instance, the British government required you to do, at the time that our Constitution was written.

It does not mean that ordained ministers (or other adherents) of any faith cannot vote, or cannot own stock in public corporations, or cannot hold public office.
Indeed, ordained Protestant ministers have held, and probably still hold, elected office in many states. (However, IIRC, the Pope does not permit Catholic clergy to hold public office, on the grounds that doing so would take valuable time away from their clerical duties.)
Your reply is tainted and you need to do more research on it! I did my research but, I am not going to spoon feed it to you! ;)

·
Premium Member
3,356 Posts
RUFKM? 37 days here and you cannot stop inciting arguments.

GW

1 - 6 of 6 Posts