Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Already walked dogs and enjoyed the cool morning here in Ohio. The wife and I have already voted, and I will look forward to some changes here in the future after the results of the election. I can't imagine anyone voting to keep these guys in office.
*I love these mornings when the weather starts to change. All you members have a great day.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Well, it is afternoon now. The temp is dropping and will be till Saturday morning. Claiming to land around 30 by then from 80 a little earlier today. Rain tonight an tomorrow, but rain has been promised and never showed, so we'll see.
Covered my "Tiny Tim" that is about 10 feet tall and 4 feet across. it is still loaded with cherry tomatoes, and boy are they good. I hope to keep it going for a while longer. Middle of November and still getting lettuce, tomatoes, and okra from the garden, so hard to complain too much, and I know it will be loaded down when the first freeze gets it. Still heartbreaking, though.
Looks like this will be our weather shift. How long it lasts is anyone's guess, but cooler temps are in the forecast the next ten days.
Stay warm out there.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Finally, receiving well needed rain here in central Ohio with the temp at 58 degrees. At 6:30am attempted to walk my three dachshunds but they hate the rain so it was a quick walk.
*Getting geared up to hit the range today for some SA and semi-auto target practice.
*All of you have a great day and make it a good day!

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
Good morning barn took care of and had a work out with a 2 year old her first rain ride through the woods. Took about 20 minutes to settle down and ride good. Next start shooting off her back. After that collect my money and send her home.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Big temp difference in central Ohio this am. It is 39 degrees (7:30am), and it will not get any better today. Yesterday was one of our last warm days for a while.
*Got out and exercised our Ruger Single Six and the Wrangler yesterday when it was warm. Nothing better than single action to get some therapy on some targets. Both Rugers ran great.
*The range was busy being Veterans day and we had many veterans out to take advantage of the range.
All you members have a good weekend and that includes you Lisa93! Be safe...enjoy.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts