Handgun Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. I had a great day at the range today! Can you believe I get to do this for a history project?! I had a fairly good bunch of guns to shoot. Most are pics but the ones on the bottom are vid's(click on them). Enjoy! :-D

Me with my pal Tommy :smt066

My project partner

Didn't get a good vid of me with the .50 on this camera because some people dont know how to use the damn thing lol

Needless to say it was fun!

·
Registered
203 Posts
That's freakin awesome man. I know it would be more fun to shoot the Tommy and .50 but I gotta now if you got to shoot the rifles. If so, how were they? :p

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Method said:
That's freakin awesome man. I know it would be more fun to shoot the Tommy and .50 but I gotta now if you got to shoot the rifles. If so, how were they? :p
THey were awesome! My mosin was awesome as usualy. (Thing is so damn accurate! I love how it shoots). M1 grand kicks ass. I love how it ejects the clip at the end. The m1 carbine was really sweet! I dont have any pics of me shooting these however. I did get it on video camera. Oh and I dont know if you noticed but that one between the m1's is a reising .45 sub machinegun. That was a hoot to shoot. Much less recoil then the thompson. Awesome auto. Here is a neat pic I got of the m1 grand

·
Registered
28 Posts
:shock: Thanks for sharing your good time w/ us. I like the 50, of course. How about the Thompson 45. Do you have a class III permit, how hard is it to get one, (if you have/need), in order to purchase a Thompson 45. :-D

·
Registered
28 Posts
?? For gunut -- about the Mosin conversion Monte Carlo stock

I have 4 mosin's. :lol: I would like to convert one over to a synthetic black monte carlo stock. 8) Will the stock you used take a full size 91/30 or do I need to use a M38 or M44 to fit correctly in the sporting style stock?? :?: How hard is mounting a scope, where can I get a bent bolt? :?:
:shock:

G

·
You show-off. :p J/k. Looks like you had fun. You would love to be able to hang around my uncle because he shoots big guns like that .50 cal everyday. :wink:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KINGMAX said:
:shock: Thanks for sharing your good time w/ us. I like the 50, of course. How about the Thompson 45. Do you have a class III permit, how hard is it to get one, (if you have/need), in order to purchase a Thompson 45. :-D
The Thompson is not mine (but god I wish it was!). The .50 I got from the SO I work for. Then I got the Tommy from a local PD. To get a thompson you will need to get it from a class 3 dealer and have about $20 grand for the damn gun! :!:

G

·
Hey gunut, was it the first time you ever shot a Thompson? If so were you amazed at how heavy them things are? A Thompson was the very first full auto gun I ever shot and wow that thing felt as heavy as an M1.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Maser said:
Hey gunut, was it the first time you ever shot a Thompson? If so were you amazed at how heavy them things are? A Thompson was the very first full auto gun I ever shot and wow that thing felt as heavy as an M1.
It was not that bad. Nothing I couldn't deal with. It was my first time with one. I loved it! My first was a 9mm MP5

G

·
Oh yeah and another thing, what model was the Thompson you shot? The one I shot was a top cocker. Yours is on the side.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.