Handgun Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
He's a darling of the Democrat Party because of his "wokeness" and against Trump. So I doubt that anything will happen to him? If he did just the opposite they'd probably be putting a rope around his neck by now. Whether he's guilty or not of treason remains to be seen. He does have the right of due process. I'm no fan of Milley but I don't know how much I trust Bob Woodward either?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I think this is all political BS. The book will be fiction- so anything related to it may be made up, for what ever reason.

If Milley did in fact do something that stoopid- he should be put away.
But I am more ready to believe some folks are just trying to stir up some crap. Time will tell..........

·
Registered
509 Posts
Most if not all flag officers are nothing but military politicians. Yes they have a chest full of medals but they did not earn them. They are so brave as they sit behind their desk with their staff while the grunts do all the work. Read that book about Pat Tillman "Where men win glory" and how the grunts had to look for food in dumpsters because supplies were not getting to the soldiers in the field. I am guessing that the flag officers had their meals prepared for them by a personal cook. Respect the rank but not the person wearing that rank. Also it has been reported today that the pentagon has confirmed the phone calls. But who to believe in this day and age?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just don't see what the big deal is.... We had an unhinged President that was misusing EVERY power and trying every trick in the book to overthrow an election. If this man gets back in office America is finished as a representative Democracy. Like your freedoms? try living under a dictatorship. The top brass were scared shitless as they should have been. My only objection was their first thought was to all resign... REALLY. We must somehow get back to remembering that in the end we are all Americans... and our only fealty must not be to ANY one party or man... but to the American Constitution. Period… Full stop.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Not commenting on Milley, I don't know one way or the other. I do know I was assigned to give a two star a short course on the M-16 which had been around for five years. You would NOT have wanted to go into combat with him.

Reactions: pic

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He's a darling of the Democrat Party because of his "wokeness" and against Trump. So I doubt that anything will happen to him? If he did just the opposite they'd probably be putting a rope around his neck by now. Whether he's guilty or not of treason remains to be seen. He does have the right of due process. I'm no fan of Milley but I don't know how much I trust Bob Woodward either?
Skunks are immune from scrutiny, in case it was not obvious. The deck is stacked, if this were Flynn he would have been hung and buried already.
There are people that we
I just don't see what the big deal is.... We had an unhinged President that was misusing EVERY power and trying every trick in the book to overthrow an election. If this man gets back in office America is finished as a representative Democracy. Like your freedoms? try living under a dictatorship. The top brass were scared shitless as they should have been. My only objection was their first thought was to all resign... REALLY. We must somehow get back to remembering that in the end we are all Americans... and our only fealty must not be to ANY one party or man... but to the American Constitution. Period… Full stop.
Spoken (written) like a true liberal.
Do you know that Nancy Pelosi is not in Milleys' chain of command? The fact is that Milley answers to the Deputy Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Defense, and the President of the United States of America., No one else.

If your FEALTY is to the Constitution, how do you feel about all of the UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit that Biden and his ILK are pulling?
You say Trump misused every power? Every damned thing Biden has done has been by executive order. He can't make laws. That is the responsibility of the Legislative branch. The only ones to vote on Bidens BULLSHIT are the Supreme court and they don't seem to like the smell of it.

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Premium Member
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Skunks are immune from scrutiny, in case it was not obvious. The deck is stacked, if this were Flynn he would have been hung and buried already.
There are people that we

Spoken (written) like a true liberal.
Do you know that Nancy Pelosi is not in Milleys' chain of command? The fact is that Milley answers to the Deputy Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Defense, and the President of the United States of America., No one else.

If your FEALTY is to the Constitution, how do you feel about all of the UNCONSTITUTIONAL shit that Biden and his ILK are pulling?
You say Trump misused every power? Every damned thing Biden has done has been by executive order. He can't make laws. That is the responsibility of the Legislative branch. The only ones to vote on Bidens BULLSHIT are the Supreme court and they don't seem to like the smell of it.
I am not a liberal…. How liberally you sling that title. I am an American patriot that believes in the Constitution. The Last guy tried to destroy our connection with our allies, came close to disbanding the NATO alliance… lied to the American people about the deadly nature of the emerging COVID threat ( which has now cost us almost 7000,000 American lives. All stuff that USSR tried to do unsuccessfully for 70 years but what Putin was able, through Trump to do in 5.
We are headed to a hot civil war…. And if it happens it will destroy not only our past but our future as well.
Let’s all hope that it does not come to thst. We will ALL lose… Russia and China will win.

·
Supporting Member
5,698 Posts
Who's running the country now. The president???

1 - 19 of 19 Posts