Handgun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. :wink:

G

·
Hey Shipwreck, you can hire me anyday for weeding your lawn. I love working and don't complain about heat and will work for ammo instead of money. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Maser said:
Hey Shipwreck, you can hire me anyday for weeding your lawn. I love working and don't complain about heat and will work for ammo instead of money. :wink:
Heck, I wanna know what happened to the days when U could find a teenager to cut your yard for $10 - and, he used his own lawnmower and gas :p

I offered $20 to a kid two yards down, and he wouldn't do it. And, I have a small yard.

G

·
Shipwreck said:
Heck, I wanna know what happened to the days when U could find a teenager to cut your yard for $10 - and, he used his own lawnmower and gas :p

I offered $20 to a kid two yards down, and he wouldn't do it. And, I have a small yard.
That was me when I was a teenager... "Have lawnmower, will mow" I'd go door to door asking to mow someone's lawn.... for a fee of course 8)

I made good money over the summers. I was to young to buy any guns... So I bought lots of Guitar related stuff! Guitas, Amps, etc. hmmmmm....I'm still buying lots of guitar related stuff??? :? But the advantage of buying guitars now is the Tax write off at the end of the year... :-D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts