Handgun Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 6 pack of Traditions Snap Caps at Gander Mountain in Dec 2005. I have used 2, but have 4 unused ones still in the package. I no longer have a .45 cal ACP gun since this weekend.

These snap caps worked pretty good, and they helped my accuracy at the range.

Anyway, I'd like to trade someone for 4 similiar snap caps in 9mm. I'd prefer the same brand, but might be open to other brands.

If interested, please let me know.

[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shipwreck..
I am currently using the Beretta Snap Caps & am very happy with them
They cost about $15 for a pack of 5.
I have a 5 shot 9mm Ruger SP101 that I need all of them for, but thought I'd give you the info..
I'll see if I can't find a direct link to them..
I don't much dry fire my Beretta92FS anymore, As after Ernest Langdon worked it over for me a few years back, It's smooth as glass..
I still use em in my Glock 19 SIG Sauer P225 HK P7M8 etc etc
Gary/B92

·
Super Moderator
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info - they sell them here in town, actually (the Beretta ones). I just had some ones I don't need, and was trying to trade them for 9mm ones. Haven't had any luck on any of the sites I posted this on. Guess I'll just have to buy them and throw the 45 ones up into the back of the closet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'd Keep those 45 Snap-Caps..
I see a 45acp in your Future..
I don't have one at the present either, I sold my HK USP45 Tactical & Colt 1991-A1 Compact..
I've got Five 9mms to keep me company anyhow..
My 9s
Beretta92FS
SIG Sauer P225
HK P7M8
Glock 19
Ruger SP101 9mm

·
Super Moderator
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I may end up keeping them - who knows... I've had some issues w/ my last 3 1911s and no longer have any.

For now, I plan to stick w/ 9mm simply because the ammo is 1/2 the cost. If not for that, I probably would have gotten a USP in 45 instead of 9mm. But, I am satisfied w/ 9mm. In fact, my next purchase will be an HK USP compact in 9mm in another couple of months...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hi just wanted to let you all know his Snap caps are taken care of....

Howdy Shipwreck hows it going
could help but update this....

·
Super Moderator
12,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, U are right. I forgot about this post - yes, they are all taken care of :)

Happy to see ya onboard here :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts