Handgun Forum banner

Forgotten S&W Nickel 10-7 Snub

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  lewwallace 
#1 ·
I adopted three revolvers on the same day. The star was the 29-7 6.5" 4 screw PC with bright blue finish, carbon fiber orange site. Like Royalty it came with a carridge... a big black soft sided gun sleeve with a big badge announcing it was from THE Performance Center!

One is a nice snub nosed something or other with original wood grips. I can't even remember what it is.

And the other is this one I forgot about. This sharp looking K framed 10-7 2" Tapered Barrel, SB, Nickel revolver. Manufactured sometime after 1977.

I never went back to really look closely at it before today. It is darn handsome. It has Pacmyera grips on it. It does have the N stamp on the grip frame and the cylinder. No stamp indicating a return to the factory. Strangely the hammer and trigger are Nickel also. Was not 100% sure they were Nickel or factory Nickel when I bought it.

However a member of another forum said that the 10s had flash chromed triggers and hammers befor MIMM was adopted. There is a small premium for these guys.

One little spot on the side plate.

It does not look like it has been re-Nickled. The logo is sharp.

I borrowed a pair of grip from another K frame. Looks much better here.

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.