Discussion Starter · #81 ·

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
I hope this Forum does not turn into a political name calling frothing at the mouth type Gun Forum. It is a GUN FORUM! Political Forums abound, why bring it here? Pro Trump, anti Trump, soon it becomes name calling (which has already started) and personal insults. The election was over ten months ago can't we move on? It's like the caliber wars but not fun.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
This thread has over 2K hits in 6 months. Apparently if everyone thought like you that would not be true.

·
Registered
782 Posts
This thread has over 2K hits in 6 months. Apparently if everyone thought like you that would not be true.
I see what you want it to be. I just don't. I'm here to discuss GUNS, not political bs about how # 45 was so great and #46 is a chump! I can go anywhere and see that. What I like is the Taurus TX22 is hands down better that the Glock 44, or the 9MM beats the .25 ACO every time. Like that.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
I see what you want it to be. I just don't. I'm here to discuss GUNS, not political bs about how # 45 was so great and #46 is a chump! I can go anywhere and see that. What I like is the Taurus TX22 is hands down better that the Glock 44, or the 9MM beats the .25 ACO every time. Like that.
I am not making you read these posts obviously. I think maybe you would be happier if you just ignored me. If the admins choose to censor me that is up to them. It is not up to you.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I am not making you read these posts obviously. I think maybe you would be happier if you just ignored me. If the admins choose to censor me that is up to them. It is not up to you.
The thing is it's beating a dead horse and nothing going to change it. I don't think 81 million people voted for Biden. I think maybe 40 million. The other 41 million voted against Trump. We can argue it until we're blue in the face and it will change NOTHING.

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
The thing is it's beating a dead horse and nothing going to change it. I don't think 81 million people voted for Biden. I think maybe 40 million. The other 41 million voted against Trump. We can argue it until we're blue in the face and it will change NOTHING.
As my ex-wife used to say, "If you don't like it, don't look."
These COMMUNISTS are trying to ruin our country. I don't care about sensitive people who ignore the truth of the matter. However since there are some 34K regularly viewing this forum, I would like them to know things that will never be seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, since they are all only broadcasting what fits their template. If the facts matter, then they should be known by as many as possible.
Anybody seen Del Rio on the lefty media lately? There are ten thousand more illegals waiting to invade than there were on Tuesday. BIDEN IGNORES AND TRIES TO HIDE IT.
How many do you want living in your town?

·
Registered
782 Posts
I meant specifically the election, not to stick our heads in the sand. Our government bears watching at all times. Our representatives quickly forget they work for us, not the other way around. They need to be reminded frequently.

Reactions: Goldwing

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·

·
Premium Member
3,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·

81 - 95 of 95 Posts