Handgun Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello THIS PISTOL IS SOLD ;-)
I have for sale a "new" old Beretta Jetfire 950 .25 cal. pistol Mfg. date 1959. This is new in box in original factory packing bag never open.
I am asking $300.00. Am open to offers or may trade. FTF in Oh. E-Mail me
Dave Z.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: For Sale FTF in NE Oh. Beretta Jetfire .25 cal.

glove said:
Hello
I have for sale a "new" old Beretta Jetfire 950 .25 cal. pistol Mfg. date 1959. This is new in box in original factory packing bag never open.
I am asking $300.00. Am open to offers or may trade. FTF in Oh. Need pics. E-Mail me
Dave Z.
BTT

Dave Z

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I own a number of pistols of which one is a 92FS.
I owned in the past a 25cal Beretta. Unfortunately, I traded it for a H&R Mod 929,22cal in or about 1970. I believe it was a 950 but it did not have a tip up barrel so my wife could not chamber a round due to her poor grip. Can you confirm that the 950 was manufactured in non tip up and tip up? I would prefer a tip up. How does the 950 compare to the Model 21 Bobcat other than the bobcat being double action? I am not a Licensed dealer.
thank you

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
Try posting it on Glocktalk, The High Road and AR15.com as well. They have tons of traffic in the forsale areas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
levin said:
Hi,
I owned in the past a 25cal Beretta. Unfortunately, I traded it for a H&R Mod 929,22cal in or about 1970. I believe it was a 950 but it did not have a tip up barrel so my wife could not chamber a round due to her poor grip. Can you confirm that the 950 was manufactured in non tip up and tip up? I would prefer a tip up. How does the 950 compare to the Model 21 Bobcat other than the bobcat being double action? I am not a Licensed dealer.
thank you
Levin
Where are you located? The manual says to tip up the barrel to load a round. So I guess it is a tip up 950.
Dave :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shipwreck said:
Try posting it on Glocktalk, The High Road and AR15.com as well. They have tons of traffic in the forsale areas
It is on THR. I will wait a while before posting on other sites.
Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
glove said:
levin said:
Hi,
thank you
Levin
Where are you located? The manual says to tip up the barrel to load a round. So I guess it is a tip up 950.
Dave :)
Levin
Just took another look at the pistol and it is a tip up barrel. :)
Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you for the feedback regarding my recollection of a 950.
Mine 25 cal definately did not have a tip up barrel so can anyone tell me what was this varient?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts