Handgun Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a good AIWB holster for the FNS-40C? I got a holster from Raw Dog Tactical, its not a bad holster, but it seems that it was molded after the FNS-9C and its VERY tight. Also, I'm not a very big person so I'd like to get one that has the claw to really bring it in closer to my body. I have a Vedder Holster for my FNX-40 and that thing is awesome, however, that big gun is not very practical to conceal in the summer months. I'M open to either a full kydex or a hybrid, the Raw Dog one I have with the leather back is actually really comfy.

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Why not get another Vedder? Even if they don't show your handgun on their site, they can make one anyway. They made an excellent holster for my Bulgarian Makarov 9x18 pistol and I love it. I called them and they said no problem. A week or so later, I had my superb Vedder. They are so busy they might no longer make custom holsters, but I believe they still do. Give them a try. Maybe your FNS-40C is on their site. The FNC-9C should be the exact same size, actually. The dimensions are the same. Is there a screw to loosen the one you have?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.