Handgun Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Bill's Gun Shop and Range and put about 100 rounds through my new pistol today! It performed flawlessly. I was shooting Magtech 9mm 115 gr. ammo that I bought at the range. I intend on going back tomorrow. I also looked at some hk's that looked mighty nice. I had a great time despite some negative reviews I had seen on the net. I thought the staff was friendly and accommodating.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Put another 100 rounds down range today. So far, I'm extremely happy with this firearm. I haven't found many complaints other than the fact that she ships with only one magazine. However, that seems to be the case with all Sigs.

·
Registered
34 Posts
IMHO it is a "best buy"! It has the smoothest DA/SA trigger Sig ever produced. Watch your thumb placement so you don't ride the slide release and the slide doesn't stay open on the last round. What was your post panic price that you paid for it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IMHO it is a "best buy"! It has the smoothest DA/SA trigger Sig ever produced. Watch your thumb placement so you don't ride the slide release and the slide doesn't stay open on the last round. What was your post panic price that you paid for it?
I got it for $513.00. I found out after the fact that Bill's can be overpriced at times. Still, quite happy with my purchase. It was my first handgun, and as off today I have put just under three hundred down range. I have an HK USP compact .40 on the way as well for Gunbroker.com. Guns are like tattoos, you get one and you want more!:rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts