Handgun Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking into buying my first handgun and i wanted to get some people reviews and opponions on that
9mm "Baby" eagle 2, aslo known as the Jericho. I am used to shooting a Sig 1911 Stainless carry and a Para Big Hawk. I personally like the feal of s heavier gun and i will only buy steal frame weapons. Does anyone have this weapon or have shot it and can tell me what they think about it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
not the jericho itself but it is a cz type system, parts made by tanfoglio in italy and finished in isreal. this isnt a tz clone as there are many parts that are not interchangable but it is the same system and the same maker so in my book, has the same potential.

huge fan of the cz/tangs

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I've read one very positive write up on this firearm. It is very heavy--heavier than my old stainless Gold Cup. I think it would make a fine range gun, but the weight would put in my not-so-fine-as-a-carry gun catagory.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Never shot the "Baby Eagle," but I have two Tanfoglio pistols which are very similar. I like them a lot and find the felt recoil to be very light with a 9mm. The only issue I have heard about these pistols is finding suitable holsters for discrete carry. If it is going to be a range gun, then this will not be a problem.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Were the 1911s in 9?The only 9 I have left is a Beretta 92.I'm not big on plastic either but if I ever buy another 9 I will look hard at Walther's PPQ and decide between that and a USP.The 1911 is my main platform but I run 45,so I really have no need for another 9 that I don't use.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Looking at purchasing a Walther PPQ Q5 SF myself. Reviews I’ve seen look solid.

If you’re a 1911/2011 fan, you might like Staccato.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Im looking into buying my first handgun and i wanted to get some people reviews and opponions on that
9mm "Baby" eagle 2, aslo known as the Jericho. I am used to shooting a Sig 1911 Stainless carry and a Para Big Hawk. I personally like the feal of s heavier gun and i will only buy steal frame weapons. Does anyone have this weapon or have shot it and can tell me what they think about it. Thanks
I own two P220s and a 1911 Emperor Scorpion Carry and just bought a FNX45 tactical last week and got to the range today with it. Even with the plastic frame it was a joy to shoot and it' changed my mind on plastic frames at least with FN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts