Handgun Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandfather was a fbi academy grad and purchased the commemorative 92fs. He passed back in 2014 and left me a few firearms. This was one is actually one of the least sentimental to me so I have been thinking of selling it. It’s unfired of course but I have seen these sell for close to $3k. Is this still a comparable price with the times? Just don’t want to short myself before I put it up. Thank you for any info

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
I don't think that I would sell my Grand Dad's commemorative Berretta.

Reactions: denner

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right, like I said it’s the least sentimental of all the guns I inherited from him. His 1911 from the war and duty guns that were all used and carried are far more important to me. I’m not a collector I use the guns I have so this just sits there in the safe and I don’t have anyone to pass it down too. When I die it will be stolen or sold at auction so I would rather buy something to use while I’m alive.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
3K for a commemorative 92FS? Good luck.

Reactions: denner

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that’s why I’m asking about pricing on here to get some helpful info. You however have given nothing but criticism so far so hopefully others are a bit more kind and helpful in here.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois...
There is one on Gunbroker Auction site, buy now price is $3525 with no bids.
Maybe join a Beretta Forum and see if any interest there.
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Northern Illinois...
There is one on Gunbroker Auction site, buy now price is $3525 with no bids.
Maybe join a Beretta Forum and see if any interest there.
Good Luck!!
Thank you buddy! I appreciate the info. I joined one today and they are saying the same. $3000-$3500. Surprisingly the big difference is the display box type and condition lol thanks again man,take care.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts