Handgun Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts

after all these years of threatning to saw off the bbl of my 9.5" srh, they have finally made the alaskan in .44 mag. retail $860, may have to call off my wedding to get this one....lol....hmmmm

danny

·
Registered
32 Posts
Buy it before the wedding, or you may never own it.

Tuckerdog1

·
Registered
7 Posts
Buy two get them engraved with the wedding date and names, no problem she will never let it go, except a few years down the road, if she wants to cancel the relationship (divorce) it may get used for that purpose. :shock:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I dont under stand why not buy the 454 since it and the 44
are the same price and you can shoot/load 45lc in the 454.

OH! Good luck with the wedding!

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Mike,
What's your bore axis assesment on this one? If an XD bore axis is low earth orbit, this one is the apogee of a geosynchronous com sat...

Kicks like a mule on crack. But daaaaaaumn. It does look kewl.

I want the version in the yellow case, with the history of bear attacks book, and the whistle... I think it's about $2K...

Hahah

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
Mike,
What's your bore axis assesment on this one? If an XD bore axis is low earth orbit, this one is the apogee of a geosynchronous com sat...
Heh heh, I think I said HK bore axes are in low earth orbit. ;-)

Revolvers always have a high bore axis, another reason I don't favor them for defense. But good luck finding a .454 Glock! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Get 2!! one in 44 mag, the other in 454 casull. His and Hers.

I like the engraving idea too!!

The first time I saw one I felt like I had to have it.

·
Registered
513 Posts
engrave

Like getting a tattoo: do not get one of your favorite 'squeeze' Might not be there tomorrow. The tattoo will. Engrave for yourself, with your picture:mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts