Handgun Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
G

·
Ship....stick with the GI...doesn't take much to lower and flare the port, if you must...quick change of the internals (extractor, ejector, etc), 3 dot hi vz sights, Storm Lake drop in barrell, S&A checkered arched MSH, solid mid length trigger with a trigger job, and have the stainless fine bead blasted finish, and you have a gun that's every bit as good as a $2000 one...buy the parts, and send pistol to Springfield for install of same, refinish, etc...total cost will be less than $800.00.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dream gun huh... Well the two side arms that I always wanted I got last year (M9 and a commander 1911). So does a MP5 Bobcat count?

·
Registered
897 Posts
M1A/M14 or AR10.

As for sidearms: Ruger Redhawk 4", Ruger SRH Alaskan(.44Magnum), CZ 75(preferably pre-B but I'd gladly take a post-B).

·
Registered
5,081 Posts
The only gun that currently interests me (besides extra Glocks just for spares) is a Cooper-edition Steyr Scout .308. I believe I will buy myself one as a post-deployment reward.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hope I don't get in trouble for this one.

My dream gun comes with a nice pair of tits. Gotta grap something when your shooting a load.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Either an HK MK23, or a Guncrafter Industries .50G.I. M2. I don't know why but I've loved these two handguns since they came out. Or maybe even a TC Encore chambered for the 7mmSTW. It seems like a good round for long range hunting.

·
Supporting Member
971 Posts
Not sure if it would be a 4" blued Colt Python, or that Walther P5C. I do have 2 hands though... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I really dig polymer's, so once I get the funds together I plan on getting a HK USP 45 tactical, and further down the road adding a suppressor to go along with it.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts