Handgun Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I just read a puff piece on new production M1 carbines being made by Auto Ordnance (Kahr).

I thnk it would be neat to have one just to plink with!!

G

·
When I turn 21 I am making my first handgun I buy my dream gun. It is going to be a .50AE Desert Eagle with titanium gold finish.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My dream gun is usually the one I plan to by next which at the moment is a SiG 226 9mm. If price is not the issue then I would expand that to a Sig 226 X-Five

·
Registered
38 Posts
dream gun

My life is over...!!! I already own my dream gun...LBC Premier SE...blued slide over a polished stainless frame with every "whistle and bell' known to mankind. Caliber is .38 Super and out of the box, at 7M's, it shot a "one ragged hole" for me....!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I assume that this being a Semi-Auto page I am restricted to them. If correct, the attached photo is of my dream gun. It is a Colt 1911 made in 1913 and it was owned by a Canadian medical officer in WWI. This handgun was later owned by a Lieutenant Governor of Canada. This 1911 belonged to a deceased friend and it is now in his son's procession. Regards, Richard :-D

·
Registered
447 Posts
Maser said:
When I turn 21 I am making my first handgun I buy my dream gun. It is going to be a .50AE Desert Eagle with titanium gold finish.
Maser, don't waste your money. The 50AE is expensive to shoot, is not all THAT, and REALLY difficult to be a "carry gun". If you want a "pimp gun" there are plenty out there for half the price (or less). I have a DE and to be honest, it's my LEAST favorite handgun.

My "dream guns" are rifles at this point. I don't really have any further desires on any more handguns.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thor said:
Maser, don't waste your money. The 50AE is expensive to shoot, is not all THAT, and REALLY difficult to be a "carry gun". If you want a "pimp gun" there are plenty out there for half the price (or less). I have a DE and to be honest, it's my LEAST favorite handgun.

My "dream guns" are rifles at this point. I don't really have any further desires on any more handguns.
I'll take it off your hands for $100. :)

-=Whittey=-

·
Registered
165 Posts
Mine is just a HK Mark 23 USP, I think thats the military counter part, if im not mistaken, but w.e the Civ, counterpart is....

·
Registered
67 Posts
M1 Abrams tank... Wait...

I already own my dream gun. I wanted a Beretta Brigadier 96 INOX and I got it.

Now I need a new dream handgun. Maybe a 1911 after I fill up my stockpile with a few more toys

21 - 40 of 52 Posts