2,031 Posts
Hal8000 said:
I don't know.... I kind of like it! 8)

It appeals to my feminine side. :oops:
Ya'll aint right :-D

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
We need more gun owners and shooters in this world. As long as that type of gun gets someone to buy them and go SHOOT them. I think they're great!! If that's what it takes, I'm all for it.

·
Super Moderator
12,461 Posts
Hey, I found this pic of a Glock a while back and saved it - The white probably would dirty up quick, but I think this looks kinda kewl...

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I wish I had pictures, but I don't, sadly. We had a cop come in to the store and put his Glock on consignment. It had a velvet grips... or something fuzzy and close to velvet anyway. It was horrible.

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
I forget what that stuff is called, but if it's what I think it is, it'll peel right off. Some folks like it, some don't. I personally have never seen the stuff.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If that's what ya like & ya got the money, have at it. I think it's just more cases of bad taste costing more.

If they did that to their guns, what does their car look like?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Shipwreck said:
Look at this gun someone had CCR refinish do - it was for the guy's wife...

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY GOD WHY did someone let their wife do that to an H&K? :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107

The Germans should come over here and revoke his balls!!!

·
Premium Member
2,138 Posts
imported_js said:
just imagine the look on a bad guy's face if you had to pull it on them in self defense... :lol:
Maybe that's the point. Just pull the thing out as a distraction, then call the cops while the BG is laughing (or barfing)

:smt043

WM

·
Registered
355 Posts
Well being a hunter, I guess I can appreciate the "camoflauge" value to that H&K paint job if a tiny woman needs to conceal a big gun out in the open...but still :smt103 :smt103 :smt022

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Buckeye said:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY GOD WHY did someone let their wife do that to an H&K? :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt022 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107 :smt107

The Germans should come over here and revoke his balls!!!
We need more gun owners and shooters in this world. As long as that type of gun gets someone to buy them and go SHOOT them. I think they're great!! If that's what it takes, I'm all for it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
2400 said:
Agreed :smt023

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
2400 said:
I'll nod to that. While I personally don't like them and I really hate it when gun companies market pink guns to women as if we won't shoot a gun that isn't totally girlied out, if you spend your money on the finish and it is what makes you build a safe relationship with your gun and has you coming back to shoot it, then do with your money as you wish.

·
Supporting Member
891 Posts
2400 said:
While I have lost vision in my left eye and my right eye is twitching after seeing that H&K I could not agree more with you on this. The more people willing to learn to saftely use firearms, and defend themselves, the better. I say carry what ever the hell you want, just make sure it works for you.

·
Super Moderator
12,461 Posts
Hell, my wife won't go - and the 1x she did, she liked my USPc best out of all my guns - if it got her to go, I'd paint it that color too :p

·
Registered
149 Posts
if i could get that beretta with blue paint instead of purple on the frame and black grips i think i would buy it. thats just me though i guess everyone else seems to hate it

21 - 40 of 40 Posts