Handgun Forum banner

Do you leave guns laying around the house (hidden) in different rooms?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you leave guns laying around the house (hidden) in different rooms?

(I know this is a no-no if you have kids - but if not, do you do this for protection?)

G

·
I usually have one close by when I'm at home. If I leave and I'm not carrying, then I'll put it or them into the safe.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have Grandchildren. I keep all my guns in a safe except my CCW.

·
Supporting Member
522 Posts
I keep 3 loaded handguns (Colt Trooper, S&W Model 66, Beretta 92) with reloads in a GunVault and a MiniVault. All the rest are in the big safes. No small kids at home.

G

·
I wouldn't know. I'm considered a "kid" to most of you guys here probly. If there is guns in different rooms then I certainly don't know about it. I know my dad keeps guns in his room and keeps just the shotgun and desert eagle loaded. I'm allowed to have guns in my room if I want, but just not the ammo. I choose to keep them in my dads room because they are more secure there and also I have dumbass friends that would like to mess with them if they were in my room.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hidden Guns

I keep my Ultra Compact close by when I'm at home. Everything else is kept locked up. As soon as CC becomes legal in Kansas, It will probably be the one that goes with me 90% of the time. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I keep my Ultra Compact close by when I'm at home. Everything else is kept locked up. As soon as CC becomes legal in Kansas, It will probably be the one that goes with me 90% of the time
Same here only it's a Taurus snubby, carried around the house. I keep the Taurus in a fingerprint safe at night and when it is not on me, and my 1911 in a electronic combo pistol same by my PC, Everything else is in the big safe. My kids are just to young for me not to use safes.

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Around the House.

:roll: I had Ms Pie in the Sky Tree Hugger get a hold of me one day down at the church. She said are you afraid for your children with all those guns in the house? I said not really because they all got their own. She stomped off saying something and I don't think it was a prayer for me. :evil:

·
Registered
6,740 Posts
Hey Charlie..

:lol: I got to show the wife that Avatar you got. I used to tell her I was born with a Winston in my right hand and a lighter in my left. Of corse she would just slap me and tell me to sit down. :oops:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.