Handgun Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
I also see they have managed to blame Jan 6th on the oath keepers by saying the police officers who let it happen were members. What kind of world do we live in where where pledging to keep your oath to support and defend the constitution makes you an extremist? The real questions people should be asking is why were so many people convinced the election was rigged and why will no one talk about it? Lies don't need to be silenced because they die. Only truth has to be silenced because it naturally cuts through bullshit and shines through. Thats my 2 cents worth, anyway.
A week ago, there was talk of giving congressional MOHs to the Capitol police. Now they are extremist criminals. Can anyone say "scapegoat" or "coverup"?

·
Registered
11,048 Posts
I also see they have managed to blame Jan 6th on the oath keepers by saying the police officers who let it happen were members. What kind of world do we live in where where pledging to keep your oath to support and defend the constitution makes you an extremist? The real questions people should be asking is why were so many people convinced the election was rigged and why will no one talk about it? Lies don't need to be silenced because they die. Only truth has to be silenced because it naturally cuts through bullshit and shines through. Thats my 2 cents worth, anyway.
Note also, by the way, that the Oath Keepers are now frequently referred to as "White Supremacists."

I don't know which media outlet first used that designation, but now it seems that all of the Progressive/Liberal "news" agencies are using it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Delegitimize and demonize any person or group of people who can stand up to the corruption. This serves two purposes. It silences them and demonizes them to the point they can dealt with using bogus legal charges and makes the left hate them so much that violence against them seems justified. This is why they called Trump a nazi and all of us deplorable.

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Note also, by the way, that the Oath Keepers are now frequently referred to as "White Supremacists."

I don't know which media outlet first used that designation, but now it seems that all of the Progressive/Liberal "news" agencies are using it.
Steve it came from the Clinton DOJ memo put out to state and local L.E. departments. The News medias just left out a few commas in their reporting of the leaked memo

·
Registered
193 Posts
It would seem that the Biden regime has cut a deal with SCOTUS. SCOTUS declined to hear the 2020 election cases and in exchange, former vice president Biden wont pack the court. We will see...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts