Handgun Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know if this is the right place to post this but here it goes! Has anyone ever had one in .22mag? Or head of them? I really want one and it is only $100

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
It belonged to my ex-wife's family - I was married for years before. So, I "owned" it for a while. Can't remember who it was made by.

IMHO, a derringer is a waste of money. It is only accurate a very short distance. But a Keltec or something if U want a tiny gun.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I would have to agree with Shipwreck. Save the $100 bucks and put it towards something else. Shot a friends once, but it didn't peak my interest very much.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont really want it for a good defense gun. That is what .45 is for :-D I want it mainly for light plinking and as a bbq gun.

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
But, more than a few feet away, and U won't even hit the paper on the target. It is not a plinker - not by a long shot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
My opinion: If you want one just to say you have one, then by all means get it. Other than that they are just a waste of money.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: derringer

1911driver said:
Davis Industries in Chino, PRK make these guns. They have them in .22Mag. Google them...!!
Yeah I know who makes them. There is not to much on google. I have been going around forums asking to get first hand opinions. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,383 Posts
I think U'd be better off spending that $100 towards a laser, tac light, more mags, new holster or a 22, as said above...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts