Handgun Forum banner

CZ p07 vs M&P Shield

14K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  Younguy 
#1 ·
Have a 9mm shield and I like it, shoots well, seldom jams on brass case ammo. Looking at the 9mm CZ p07 because I like a double/single action and a hammer with a decocker. the CZ has .6 more barrel at 3.8, and 7 round more capacity with 15+1. Just about $200 more (including background) than I paid for my M&P 3 years ago.

I also have a 92FS which is just a bit large for me. I still shoot it but the CZ 75B felt slightly smaller in my hand and I believe the p07 is slimmer than that and a full pound lighter than the 92. The Shield fits nice and if anything could be a bit too small but it is my carry piece so small is better, if still within control.

The p07 is hard to find new in my LGS , impossible used, and I'd have to have them order it. Really like to hold one before I commit.

Any other opinions or comparisons from owners of CZ p07s, 75b's 92fs and/or shields?

#43 ·
I had the trigger bite or tingle also. I talked to a CZ rep & he suggested the stainless? trigger with a stop screw. You can find it on the CZ parts or CZ Custom out of AZ.
Not hard to install & don't use the trigger stop screw.. problem disappeared. I believe the Omega trigger set up may be a response to that double wishbone original system.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

#47 ·
I had the trigger bite or tingle also. I talked to a CZ rep & he suggested the stainless? trigger with a stop screw. You can find it on the CZ parts or CZ Custom out of AZ.
Not hard to install & don't use the trigger stop screw.. problem disappeared. I believe the Omega trigger set up may be a response to that double wishbone original system.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Thanks, Ill look there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.