Handgun Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Gentlemen; I am new to this forum and I have just purchased a new 75D PCR. I also have a 75 Tactical. I love the feel when I hold a CZ in my hand it is a great fit. I purchased this CZ because I feel better with a decocker than a safety as a CCW. I am no longer a young guy and I find that racking guns has become more difficult over the years and I am currently recovering from 2 shoulder replacements in the past 7 months so that isn't helping at this time. I am considering if I need to replace my recoil spring. From what I have seen I believe the new CZ comes with a #16 pound spring and that #11 and #14 may be available. I am looking for comments on replacing the spring if any of you have any experience doing this.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Thanks for the reply's

Took the CZ 75 Compact PCR to the range today and I am experiencing something like Triger finger bite. I thought it was the grip but looking at my Shield's trigger and the triggers on the Ruger single six, the shape is different. My finger doesn't sit in the curve of the trigger but hangs down so the curve is pointing into the meat of my finger. After just one or two mags it is uncomfortable enough to encourage me to stop shooting. I cant seem to find a trigger replacement listed on CZ parts site or Brownells or Midwest Guns either.
Am I looking for something that doesn't exist? Should I just take a pliers and bend it? Would a trigger from another CZ gun even fit? I found a "CZ Custom" site but not sure if they have what will fit. They dont show triggers at all.
Any Ideas?
Thanks

41 - 42 of 42 Posts